Who doesn’t love a good breakfast on Sundays? During lockdown, every day is Sunday. So head to the kitchen and get ready to whip up some delicious pancakes with 3 easy ingredients.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth. Add flour and egg; stir well with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spoon batter onto skillet, using one-third of batter for each pancake. Cook 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Now the next step is what you takes your pancakes from tasting homemade to tasting Betty Crocker level good.
- Maple Syrup or even honey works.
- If you want to take it to another level, throw in some blueberries, strawberries, or even bananas
- Almond Butter
- Throw on some nuts if you really want to make it taste YUMMY
Serve up some of these delicious, easy to make pancakes for a great time. We promise you, it’s a treat you deserve!