Home » Coconut Cinnamon Mask that Will Leave Your Hair Stronger, Thicker and Shinier
Who doesn’t want long, strong locks that shine so bright you can see them from the Moon? There’s no better time for self care than while you’re locked in your homes and running out of things to do, fast. This delicious smelling coconut and cinnamon hair mask is perfect to give your hair the pick me up treatment it so badly needs:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix coconut oil and cinnamon in a bowl and apply the mask all over your hair and scalp.
- After applying, gently massage your hair.
- Keep the hair mask for 30-45 minutes and then wash it.
- For better results, use this hair mask at least once in a week.
Coconut oil helps in retaining the moisture in your scalp while cinnamon with its antimicrobial properties help your hair grow. This hair mask makes your scalp dandruff free and strengthens hair follicles so really, there are no drawbacks to using these all natural ingredients to make your hair stronger and shinier.