Who doesn’t love bread? Especially when it’s paired with cheese and a lovely garlic-y aroma? Whip up this quick and easy recipe for Iftari or when entertaining guests and leave everyone asking for the recipe! Here is what you will need:
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 loaf Italian Bread halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- In a small bowl, blend together your butter, garlic and dressing.
- Cut bread length-wise. Place on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture over both halves.
- Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 – 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve.
Eat it on it’s own or pair it with a dip, nobody will be able to resist this cheesy goodness!