Enjoy a single-serving, chocolatey brownie in a mug in no time with this 1 Minute Brownie in a Mug Recipe!
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
What could be better than warm gooey chocolatey goodness on a cold winter day? NOTHING!