Home » Chicken Stir Fry in 30 Minutes
Hosting a dinner party or a game night for friends? Need a quick recipe for a romantic dinner with your partner? This super easy recipe of Stir Fry Chicken takes only 30 minutes to cook:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 8 oz mushroom , sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup flour
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through.
- Serve with hot rice or noodles.