It’s Summer time and it may be our favorite time of the year, but the heat can really get to us especially our skin! So we decided to share 8 best natural remedies to keep your skin glowing and refreshed through this heat:
- Apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice in equal amounts on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. It is a very effective and simple remedy for tan removal.
- Cucumber juice will also help to reduce the effect of harsh sun rays.Â It also helps in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin and makes the skin soft.
- A paste made out of gram flour, milk and a few drops of lime juice should be applied on the faceâ€¦ Leave it for 30 minutes before washing and viola! INSTANT GLOW!
- A paste of turmeric powder, wheat flour and sesame oil helps in removing unwanted hair on the skin making it smoother and clearer.
- Oatmeal helps you remove the dirt which goes into the skin pores. Soap usually fails to remove this dirt. Mix oatmeal with a little turmeric and few drops of lemon. Quantity of turmeric powder should be very less. Now, make a thick paste of it. Apply it to your skin and leave it for a few minutes so that it gets a little dry. Take off the mask by washing it with lukewarm water and you’ll see the change
- A mixture of cabbage juice and honey, if applied regularly on the face, helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent and hence can be used for skin lightening.Â Squeeze the juice of a potato in a bowl. Apply it to your face. Keep it for some time and wash off with cold water. This is a slow and gradual process. The results will be visible to you after a while.
- Regular application of mint juice on the face will help to remove stains. Try these natural home remedies to get a fair glowing skin from dark summer skin.
Let us know which remedy works best for you?