Miraka by ML
Look Book ‘18
This Autumn/Winter season, play dress up in these easy, breezy, effortless pieces from Miraka by Misha Lakhani’s latest Casuals Collection.
- Bring a sense of bohemian charm to your wardrobe with the Naryman kurti. Featuring folkloric thread and mirror embroidery on an airy woven cotton, pair it with a skinny shalwar for an effortless everyday look.
- This oversized Mardana kurti is defined by its ease. Bang on trend with its polka dot print, this timeless piece is all about that laid back luxe swag.
- A twist on a fan favourite silhouette from the ML archives, the Mimi kurti features a keyhole neckline and detailed cutwork embroidery which can take you from day to night with ease.
- Crafted from spun-net, the Ziggy kurti taps Misha’s love for central Asian floral motifs and pays homage to our rich and diverse heritage.
- Cut to float effortlessly over the body, this Saffron Naryman kurti is tailored in linen and finished with accent embroidery and handcrafted tassels on the pockets. Team yours with classic Kohlapur sandal for effortless weekday dressing.