Information We Collect
All the personal information we collect is noted on your profile page. That includes your name, email, date of birth and biographic information. You may voluntarily provide Sunday.com.pk with personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information and information about your interest in various products, programs and services. Examples of how you may provide this information are: volunteering your email address in order to sign up for newsletters, volunteering your information when you subscribe to Sunday magazine or an affiliated publication, volunteering your ISP address, purchasing products or services from the Site, participating in blogs, posting comments, participating in forums, chat rooms or message boards on the Site, sending a letter to the editor, express an opinion on the Site, enter a sweepstakes or contest, or complete a survey.
Other Collected Information
In the normal course of visiting the Site, viewing our pages and downloading any information from the Site, our servers also collects information such as:
The domain name from which you access the Internet
- Client host names
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser
Use of Information
- We use the information you provide to operate Sunday magazine and its various features. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to accomplish Sunday’s functionality.
- We use your personally identifiable information to supply you with and fulfill your requests for services, for products, for subscriptions, for offerings, for additional information, to include you on a subscription list, and to select forum topics.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We may use the information collected for internal purposes for administrative purposes, for technical maintenance purposes, the marketing and promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you, to communicate with you about customer service issues, to measure the number of visitors to the site, to make the site more useful to users and to use in seeking advertisers and partners.
- We may also share non-identifying and aggregate statistics with potential future advertisers and partners. For instance, we may tell an advertiser or partner how many people visited a certain area on our website, used a certain feature of the application, or viewed a certain issue or article. When information is used in this or a similar manner, we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify the individuals on whom the information is based.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- We may disclose your information when we believe it necessary or desirable in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, and/or to protect our rights and property.
- In the future, we may sell, buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
While Sunday magazine has taken reasonable steps to limit the uses of information provided by you, we cannot guarantee that the information will remain permanently secure. There is always a possibility that your information could be lost due to technical problems or stolen from our databases. Sunday.com.pk is not responsible for any such loss or theft or any other unanticipated security breach.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The Federal Trade Commission’s Children Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) require that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of data protection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding DMG use of personal data please contact the Data Protection Manager at the above address.