The Council of fashion Designers of America (CDFA) is a not-for-profit trade organization for North-American fashion designers. As one of the biggest fashion events of the year, your favorite celebs came out in style and glamour and rocked the red carpet. Here is a roundup of some of our favorite looks:
1. Rihanna: Everyone is talking about Rihanna and that’s how she likes it. The singer showed up to accept the Style Icon of the Year Award, and in true form was not shy at all, ready to bare all in this custom-made number by Adam Selman.
3. Jennifer Hudson: The American Idol Alum reminds us of her slim down as she rocks the red carpet in a KaufmanFranco gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. We just love her pixie haircut, that gives her look a little edge.
2. Lupita Nyong’o: The actress has quickly become a household name (for those who can pronounce it) and has upped her fashion game, wearing vibrant colors and bold prints on the red carpet! She wore a jumpsuit by Suno that screamed summer fun!
4. Blake Lively: Mrs. Ryan Reynolds is all about the legs and knows it. With her Barbie-like hair and flawless skin, Lively looks boho chic in this Michael Kors dress.
5. Sophia Bush: Props to Sophia Bush for daring something new with her look. This Marchesa dress is hard to pull off, but with bod lips, simple heels and a statement necklace, we give her points for effort.
6. Olivia Palermo: Is there anything this girl can’t pull off? Most people don’t do fur and fringe with grace, but Palermo is a pro when it comes to pushing her fashion limits and this Ann Taylor number is the perfet example!
7. Alessandra Ambrosio: The Victoria’s Secret goddess kept her look simple in a bright Nonoo dress and Jennifer Fisher jewels. With a face like that, who needs accessories galore!
8. Beth Behrs: The 2 Broke Girls star wasn’t so broke while she strut down the red carpet. We love that she went for this bold emerald green Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet number!
9. Joan Smalls: Everything about this Prabal Gurung number screams fashion, from the cut and fit, to the effortless way the fabric drapes Smalls tiny waist and long legs.
10. Jenna Lyons: The Creative Director at J. Crew wore Public School x J.Crew and stood out from the crowd in printed pants and a blazer. Everything baout this look highlights Lyons’ signiture style.